SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – According to the National Grid Power Outage Map, there are currently 656 customers affected by a power outage in Saratoga Springs.
The estimated restoration time is September 24, 6:45 a.m.
More from NEWS10:
- Town legislation to pay for PFOA testing in Poestenkill does not pass
- ‘Nowhere left to turn’: RCSD teacher details alleged sexual assault by student
- YWCA holds annual march to call an end to domestic violence
- Colonie Town Supervisor candidates hold forum
- Special Olympics New York Fall Games kick off Friday