(CNN) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture says about 40,000 pounds of ground beef are being recalled.
The seven affected products are from Lakeside Refrigerated Services in New Jersey.
The company produced them June 1 and distributed them nationwide. The products have the establishment number 46841.
According to the food safety and inspection service … The meat might contain e. Coli.
A detailed list of recalled products is on the Food Safety and Inspection Service website.
- Applications open for $1M grant program to improve state parks, trails, historic sites, public lands
- Gov. Scott under quarantine after potential exposure from contractor
- No presidential pardon for NXIVM leader Keith Raniere, despite plea from his supporters
- Getting to watch AFC Championship in person has special meaning for one Bills fan
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021