ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The State of New York has introduced a new tool that allows people to check if an address is in a state-designated Cluster Hot Spot Zone. The tool is simple to use and will give you results in seconds.
If the address is in a Cluster Hot Spot Zone, then the site will tell you and give you additional pertinent information.
The Governor has updated the state’s response to the coronavirus as infection rates have been steadily rising since the summer months.
- NY Judge grants preliminary injunction to 90 bars and restaurants, extending curfew
- Statement win for No. 10 Syracuse over No. 3 Virginia
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘Our interior defense got us today:’ Jim Boeheim following loss at Georgia Tech
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment