TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Police in Troy are investigating after a stabbing in the area of 6th Avenue and Middleburgh street left a 21-year-old man wounded. Officers have confirmed the victim was treated at Samaritan Hospital before being transferred to Albany Medical Center. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
No arrests have been made and the investigation is still ongoing. Police believe this was not a random act and the suspect and victim knew each other.
If anyone has information about the stabbing, they can contact Troy Police Detective Division on (518)-270-4411 or submit anonymous tips here.
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Overnight spike in COVID cases draws concern of second wave
- North Country Report: Trunk-or-Treating set to go at Roaring Brook Ranch
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Saratoga County expands early voting hours