SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – One person has been wounded during a Sunday evening shooting in Schenectady’s Central Park. Police say the victim was wounded in the upper leg during an incident near the park’s basketball courts.
The victim was transported to Albany Medical Center where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Officers say the investigation is ongoing and anyone with information should contact the Schenectady Police Department on 518-788-6566.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD