GREENFIELD, N.Y. (NEWS10) — One person has died after being involved in a two-car crash that reportedly happened Saturday evening around 8:45 p.m. at the intersection of NYS Route 9N and Lanie Drive in Greenfield.
The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office says a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee and a 2015 Nissan Rogue crashed at the intersection.
The Nissan Rogue reportedly had four passengers in it at the time. The passengers are said to have sustained non-life-threatening injuries. The Jeep only contained the driver, Diane Welch, 62, of Ballston Lake, who was taken to Albany Medical Center. She died on Sunday morning, according to family.
The cause of the crash is under investigation by the Sheriff’s Office Collision Reconstruction Unit, according to police.
More from NEWS10:
- Three last-minute Halloween costume ideas that won’t look last minute
- 10/22/2021: Cooler weather settling in
- Rivers Casino back to 24/7 operations Friday, October 22
- Photos: Lego unveils largest Lego Ideas set ever with 3,955-piece ‘Home Alone’ home recreation
- Pups hit the dogwalk to showcase top Halloween pet costumes