ROUND LAKE, N.Y.(NEWS10)— After donating pizzas to local hospital workers, Vincent Lorenzo Jr. CEO of Quick Response in Round Lake thought his company could do more.
Last Thursday Laurenzo posted on Facebook offering to use their bio-friendly sanitizing solution on vehicles, fire stations and offices of first responders. That offer kept them busy all weekend.
The solution they use is made of thyme, which is then sprayed on surfaces with a special electrostatic device. Laurenzo says this allows the encapsulated solution to get down into the little nooks and crannies. The solution dries in under five seconds and is safe for plants and animals. He also says that their solution is effective against COVID-19.
Quick Response is offering a free “car wash“ for first responders Monday through Friday 2 to 5 P.M.
- 03/05/2021: A winter-like weekend for “spring” arrives
- Over $566K raised for Southwestern Vermont Health Care through community fund
- Colonie PD ask public to help identify larceny suspect
- Northville man sentenced after catfishing a minor
- Siena Basketball Claims MAAC Regular Season Title, Top Seed in Tournament