PROVIDENCE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Motorcyclist Stephen Milan, 65, of Providence died after colliding with a deer in Saratoga County. Milan was traveling eastbound down Fishback Road shortly before 11 a.m. when the deer entered the roadway, according to the Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office.
The motorcycle reportedly traveled off the shoulder and Milan was thrown from the vehicle. He was discovered with serious injuries and taken to Albany Medical Center by helicopter, but was later pronounced dead.
The crash is currently being investigated by the Saratoga Sheriff’s Office Collision Reconstruction Unit.
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- New York State COVID-19 hospitalizations at lowest numbers since early December
- Governor Cuomo announces 1.5 million New Yorkers have been fully vaccinated
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- Syracuse drops crucial game on the road at Georgia Tech