TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A 17-year-old man has been injured in a shooting incident in the area of 7th Avenue and Glen Avenue in Troy.
Police say the victim was treated on scene and taken to a local area hospital by the Troy Fire Department. His injuries are said to be non-life threatening.
Officers were on the scene asking people to avoid the area if they were traveling.
Police are also investigating after a vehicle was damaged by gunfire on 8th Street and Rensselaer Street. Detectives are trying to determine if the two shooting incidents are connected.
Anyone with information is asked to call Troy Police on (518)-270-4421
100% anonymous tips may also be submitted to Capital Region Crime Stoppers online or by downloading the free P3 Tips mobile app.
- The mental health of kids during the coronavirus pandemic
- Senate passes bill to combat veteran suicide epidemic
- Sheriff shares warning about overcrowding at popular park and waterfall
- Albany announces policing reform and reinvention collaborative
- Carbon-neutral boats head down the Hudson to New York Harbor