(NEWS10) – Last week, Airbnb reported that the Adirondack Park was one of the most popular locations for travelers looking for somewhere to spend a safe 4th of July weekend. One element of the house rental business’ COVID-19 response has been the creation of a new set of cleaning guidelines that owners can opt into.
Owners who pledge to take part in the new cleaning process in between visitors have their posted sites marked as such. Currently, around one in six sites have made the pledge.
- Former MyPayrollHR CEO due in court Wednesday
- Giving On 10: Donating sales of drinking face masks to charities
- Fears grow for family with loved one in group home for people with disabilities
- Tropical Depression 11 forms in Atlantic, expected to become Tropical Storm Josephine
- Social Dilemma: Is it okay to talk to yourself in public?