SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – One person has been displaced following a fire in Saratoga Springs. The Red Cross say they are providing aid to an adult after a blaze broke out on Zephyr Lane on Friday afternoon.
The assistance the Red Cross provides includes necessities such as food and clothing as well as emotional support and comfort kits containing personal care items.
- Local telehealth program on the horizon for emergency medicine
- Albany County Hockey Facility parking lot to host drive-thru Toys for Tots toy drop-off
- Credit union donates school supplies to students in Schenectady CSD
- WATCH: 22nd Congressional Debate
- Wood Theater cuts staff to part-time as pandemic furthers “dire situation”