BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- Mechanicville Police makes changes to dispatch operations
- Tokyo Olympics just beginning the race to reset themselves
- Lake George Music Festival cancels 2020 season
- US consumer spending sinks by record 13.6% in face of virus
- Alive at Five, Dad Fest canceled due to coronavirus outbreak