COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — After reports surfaced that Hobby Lobby reopened Ohio stores despite the state’s ongoing stay at home order, Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost sent them a cease and desist letter.
The cease and desist letter, written by Assistant Attorney General Jonathan Fulkerson to Hobby Lobby General Counsel Peter Dobelbower, says in part:
Just a few hours later, Yost announced that Hobby Lobby would close all stores in Ohio on Wednesday night to comply with the cease and desist order.
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12′ Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- Police investigating Sherman Street shooting
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback
- Remembering Susan B. Anthony