COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — After reports surfaced that Hobby Lobby reopened Ohio stores despite the state’s ongoing stay at home order, Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost sent them a cease and desist letter.
The cease and desist letter, written by Assistant Attorney General Jonathan Fulkerson to Hobby Lobby General Counsel Peter Dobelbower, says in part:
Just a few hours later, Yost announced that Hobby Lobby would close all stores in Ohio on Wednesday night to comply with the cease and desist order.
- Tempered excitement over Indian Bowl staying alive
- Spa Catholic senior catcher prepares for UAlbany
- Jiu-jitsu academy reopens, defying executive order
- Unattended Memorial Day campfire burns nearly two acres, including campsite and belongings
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter