COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) — After reports surfaced that Hobby Lobby reopened Ohio stores despite the state’s ongoing stay at home order, Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost sent them a cease and desist letter.
The cease and desist letter, written by Assistant Attorney General Jonathan Fulkerson to Hobby Lobby General Counsel Peter Dobelbower, says in part:
Just a few hours later, Yost announced that Hobby Lobby would close all stores in Ohio on Wednesday night to comply with the cease and desist order.
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- ‘To New Yorkers, I’m saying that I’m embarrassed by what happened’: Governor Cuomo addresses harassment claims
- Lawmakers react to Governor Cuomo’s press conference apology
- President Biden’s COVID aid package meets divided Senate
- SpaceX Starship SN10 explodes after nailing landing