ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The New York State police said Thursday they have two employees that have tested positive for COVID-19. One employee is stationed out of Division Headquarters in Albany and the other is from Long Island.
As of Thursday afternoon, a total of 19 State Police employees are under quarantine, 12 are sworn officers and seven are civilian employees.
- Concessions allowed to open at NY beaches
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- Body of Herkimer County man recovered from East Canada Lake
- New Lay’s flavored after beloved dishes at iconic American restaurants
- Trump commutes longtime friend Roger Stone’s prison sentence