BELFAST, N.Y. (WIVB) — New York State police say a Pennsylvania man drove drunk and crashed with three children in the vehicle.
On Friday, October 15, Troopers were investigating and found a damaged vehicle on State Route 305 in Belfast. The man police identified as the driver, 44-year-old Jacob Boring, was involved in a hit-and-run incident that damaged someone’s property, they say.
When police spoke with him, they say Boring appeared to be intoxicated. His blood-alcohol content was later determined to be three times over the legal limit, police say.
In the vehicle with him were three children, each of whom were 16 years old or younger.
Boring was charged with aggravated DWI, DWI (Leandra’s Law) and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child. He’ll appear in court next month.
- Montgomery County providing warming stations during winter months
- White guilty on all counts in Troy quadruple homicide
- Warren County COVID update for Dec. 8
- SUNY Corning, Alfred University finalize Fine Arts degree transfer plan
- Greene County man pleads guilty to defrauding IRS, evading taxes on $500K in unreported income