KINDERHOOK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — New York State Police (NYSP) arrested Shaquarn Jackson, 25, of Bronx, N.Y. as a fugitive for justice.
NYSP say on November 17 just before 9 p.m., Troopers conducted a traffic stop on a 2015 Nissan Altima for a traffic violation on State Route 9H in Kinderhook. Upon further investigation, Troopers determined that Jackson was wanted out of Berks County, Pennsylvania, for multiple felony firearm and stolen property charges.
Jackson was arraigned in the town of Stuyvesant Court and remanded to the Columbia County Jail without bail. He is scheduled to appear in Kinderhook Court at a later date.
- Applications open for $1M grant program to improve state parks, trails, historic sites, public lands
- Gov. Scott under quarantine after potential exposure from contractor
- No presidential pardon for NXIVM leader Keith Raniere, despite plea from his supporters
- Getting to watch AFC Championship in person has special meaning for one Bills fan
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021