BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The New York State Thruway Authority says cashless tolling is coming in November.
Projected revenue from tolls is expected to be 15-18 percent lower in 2020 than 2019.
More information on cashless tolling can be found here.
- Stewart’s Shops employee tests positive for coronavirus
- Bills defense comes up with first dominating performance this season in a win vs. Jets
- 10/25/20: Cool with Showers for Monday
- Spirit of Liberty Foundation honors Albany Stratton VA healthcare workers
- Tyler Bass, Bills defense lead the way in 18-10 win over the Jets