ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — In Albany and Rochester, New York State Republican leaders are holding noon press conferences on public safety.
At the Million Dollar Staircase in the Capitol, the Senate Republican Conference will address law-enforcement-related action on a proposed “Protect Those Who Protect Us” package. Republican Leader Rob Ortt will appear alongside local law enforcement.
Across the state, in front of the Monroe County Hall of Justice, State Republican Party Chairman Nick Langworthy will appear with Monroe County GOP Chairman Bill Napier. They want “Albany to get its priorities straight by restoring public safety and providing help to struggling taxpayers and small businesses.”
- Gov. Cuomo orders all travelers to New York to get tested for coronavirus
- CDTA announces winners of 4th annual Pink Bus Pull
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- 10/31/2020: Frosty Halloween, then another chance for wintry weather!
- Photo gallery: Remembering Sean Connery