KINDERHOOK, N.Y. (NEWS10)–New York State Police from the barracks in Kinderhook, N.Y. report 12 vehicles were broken into over the December 26 weekend. All but one of the cars was unsecured with valuables left inside.
State Police ask that you keep your cars locked, even at home, and make sure all windows are closed. Park vehicles in a well-lit area and never leave keys, valuables, or personal identification cards in the car.
They also said vehicles should not be left unattended when running.
- NY Judge grants preliminary injunction to 90 bars and restaurants, extending curfew
- Statement win for No. 10 Syracuse over No. 3 Virginia
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘Our interior defense got us today:’ Jim Boeheim following loss at Georgia Tech
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment