NEW YORK (NEWS10) — New York State has received approval from the FDA to start testing for the coronavirus.
Gov. Cuomo spoke with Vice President Pence urging him to approve the test.
New York State will begin testing immediately at Wadsworth Lab.
“This approval will expedite wait time and improve New York’s ability to more effectively manage the Coronavirus situation as it unfolds,” said Cuomo.
- ‘COVID-19 Notice’ issued over church services.
- Two in custody after Fulton County chase
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Woman hospitalized after Albany County kayak incident
- 9/27/20: Mostly Cloudy with Passing Showers Monday