NEW YORK (NEWS10) — New York State has received approval from the FDA to start testing for the coronavirus.
Gov. Cuomo spoke with Vice President Pence urging him to approve the test.
New York State will begin testing immediately at Wadsworth Lab.
“This approval will expedite wait time and improve New York’s ability to more effectively manage the Coronavirus situation as it unfolds,” said Cuomo.
- 12-year-old track star goes viral, gains attention from ESPN
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.
- WATCH: Bills fan finishes cancer treatment, celebrates Bills Mafia style