ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- The 2021 New York budget includes a plan to provide housing and services to New York’s homeless population.
The plan includes a strategy to reach these vulnerable and sometimes difficult to reach at-risk populations. The plan includes getting mental health services to homeless across the state.
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 1/16/2021: Winter storm moves out, but turning windy later today
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass