ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- The New York Hate Crime Anti-Terrorism Act included in the 2021 New York budget seeks to target domestic terrorism hate crimes.
The law makes “domestic acts of terrorism motivated by hate” an A-1 class felony. Those convicted of the felony would face up to life in prison without the ability of parole.
- Today’s 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: How Do You Tell An Employee She Has To Smile For Clients?
- 01/19/2021: A bit chillier with more snow showers today
- Amber Alert issued for 3 and 5 year old Greece kids abducted by suspects in ski masks
- Capital Region Career Centers to host virtual hiring event
- SUNY’s university hospital hubs distributed 100% of weeks 1-4 vaccine allocations