ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — New York State will be adding the phrase E pluribus unum, out of many one, to their coat of arms as part of the NYS 2021 budget.
This goes back to the founding fathers who believed the success of the country would come from everyone working together for the common good.
- Tempered excitement over Indian Bowl staying alive
- Spa Catholic senior catcher prepares for UAlbany
- Jiu-jitsu academy reopens, defying executive order
- Unattended Memorial Day campfire burns nearly two acres, including campsite and belongings
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter