ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The 2021 NYS budget includes legislation allocating $12 million in capital funding to increase and update the State’s emergency response capacity.
It is reported that over 60 percent of New York counties have been flooded twice within the last 10 years. This is an increasing issue operations teams are facing.
By allocating funds to the cause, it allows operations teams to have the right equipment to do their jobs.
- Tempered excitement over Indian Bowl staying alive
- Spa Catholic senior catcher prepares for UAlbany
- Jiu-jitsu academy reopens, defying executive order
- Unattended Memorial Day campfire burns nearly two acres, including campsite and belongings
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter