ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Acting U.S. Attorney Antoinette T. Bacon of the Northern District of New York is holding a press conference with other local law enforcement leaders in Albany.
On the north steps of the U.S. Courthouse at 3:30 p.m., they’ll talk about collaborative efforts among federal, state, and local agencies to address gun violence and other firearms crimes.
- CBA knocks off unbeaten Niskayuna
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Schenectady city council members make amendments to proposed 2021 budget
- Who is Kristen Welker? Meet the moderator of the final US presidential debate