ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Acting U.S. Attorney Antoinette T. Bacon of the Northern District of New York is holding a press conference with other local law enforcement leaders in Albany.
On the north steps of the U.S. Courthouse at 3:30 p.m., they’ll talk about collaborative efforts among federal, state, and local agencies to address gun violence and other firearms crimes.
- 3/6/21: Chilly, but Less Wind for Sunday
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students
- Say “I Do” to your wedding venue at Rivers Casino and Resort
- Governor Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS