ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — On Wednesday at 11:30 a.m., Gov. Andrew Cuomo held a ribbon-cutting ceremony in New York City. He was joined by officials to discuss the Moynihan Train Hall, set to open beside Penn Station January 1.
The Office of the Governor announced that a separate question and answer session on the state’s COVID response will take place later in the afternoon.
- Kathy Hochul: In a worst-case scenario for her boss, she could be New York’s first woman to serve as governor
- LIVE: Senate leaders to speak after Biden’s $1.9T COVID-19 relief bill clears House
- Warren County coronavirus update, March 1; New vaccine waitlist available for those eligible
- Executive authorizes Attorney General to investigate Cuomo
- Democratic Assemblyman calls for Cuomo resignation