THERESA, N.Y. (WWTI) — New York State Police have released details regarding a work zone crash in Jefferson County.
New York State Police are currently investigating a crash that took place in the village of Theresa on Tuesday, October 13. NYSP detailed the crash involving a pedestrian and pickup truck.
According to Police, a Verizon Company Flagman was struck by a Chevrolet pickup truck within a work zone. Flagman Alec R. Williamson was identified as the victim and pronounced deceased due to sustained injuries.
New York State Police are continuing to investigate the incident.
- The DMV and GTSC reminding drivers to be ready for winter conditions
- NASA to launch new satellite to enhance data for weather models, hurricane forecasting
- Inmates can get COVID relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Rankings: Which states don’t bother to vote, New York in the bottom 10 states for voter turnout