ALBANY, N.Y. (WIVB) — Traveling this New Year’s Eve? The New York State Thruway Authority wants you to stay alert and stay safe.
They’re offering a free cup of coffee or tea at all of the Thruway’s 27 service areas from 11 p.m. Thursday through 7 a.m. Friday.
Guests of the service areas must wear a mask.
- 01/20/2021: Turning windy behind morning snow showers
- Applications open for $1M grant program to improve state parks, trails, historic sites, public lands
- Gov. Scott under quarantine after potential exposure from contractor
- No presidential pardon for NXIVM leader Keith Raniere, despite plea from his supporters
- Getting to watch AFC Championship in person has special meaning for one Bills fan