“The COVID-19 pandemic is far from over and it’s more important than ever for New Yorkers to have access to high-quality, affordable health insurance,” Cuomo said. “New York has resources available to help those who need coverage during this difficult time, and anyone who doesn’t currently have health insurance, regardless of the reason, should visit NY State of Health and enroll today.”
Coverage is available through NY State of Health or through insurers directly.
Those who enroll by the 15th of each month will have the choice of implementing coverage either on the first of that month, or the first of the following month. For example, enroll by October 15, and you can select a start date of either October 1 or November 1.
Consumers will also have the option to continue their enrollment in the same plan in 2021 without a break in coverage.
- Local independent pharmacy faces challenges
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- Andy Gresh joins Yianni Kourakis to break down the Seahawks win over the Patriots
- Holy Names girls tennis back on the court
- Practices mark the return of sports across Section 2