RHINEBECK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The idyllic village of Rhinebeck spent the day digging out from Thursday morning’s storm. The tree lights twinkled, and the people were out enjoying a walk through town. Few restaurants were open, and some had damage from the heavy snow weighing down on their outdoor dining tables. One spot open to warm your hands and stomach was Samuel’s Sweet Shop.
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Schodack CSD sets up memorial for student killed in double murder-suicide
- Bills prepare for both Chiefs QBs with Patrick Mahomes status up in the air
- Police arrest 1 in Bennington homicide case
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. is more than ‘I Have a Dream’ speech for 22nd annual Capital Region event