BROOKLYN, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Sentencing for one of the main defendants in the NXIVM case has been postponed.
Clare Bronfman, whose money funded much of the alleged cult’s expenses, including its legal fight, will be sentenced on June 25.
The heir to the Seagrams fortune pleaded guilty to charges of Conspiracy and Fraud. She faces up to 25 years in prison.
- Car crashes into building, minor injuries reported
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020
- 1 dead, 2 in critical condition in Savannah mass shooting
- ‘Surreal’: 6th Street mass shooting witnesses describe the moment shots fired in downtown Austin
- ‘Friends’-themed cruise to set sail in May 2022, offer ‘immersive vacation experience’ for fans