ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) – Gov. Andrew Cuomo says a man north of New York City is hospitalized with the COVID-19 virus, the second confirmed case in New York.
Cuomo told Long Island radio station 103.9 that the unidentified man from Westchester County commuted to work in the Manhattan and lives in a home with school-age children. Cuomo said the man apparently had an underlying respiratory illness and no known travel history to China or other countries on the virus watch list.
The governor said more cases are expected as the outbreak spreads and testing ramps up.
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12′ Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- Police investigating Sherman Street shooting
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback
- Remembering Susan B. Anthony