BLOOMFIELD, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Rochester-area Bills fan recently got back at his neighbor for flying a New York Jets flag by painting his house “Bills blue.”
Now, Michael Mansfield has his own Pepsi commercial and billboards in Rochester and Buffalo to give him a leg up in the rivalry.
Pepsi took note of the neighborly competition last month, and promised that if they got 1,000 retweets, Mansfield would get his own commercial. Naturally, Bills Mafia came through with over 2,600 retweets within hours.
The billboards will be located at these locations:
- I-490 E/O MT. READ BLVD (ROC. COLONIAL)
- Monroe Avenue @ Marshall Street
- LED Digital Billboards throughout Rochester
- I-190 @ 291 CHICAGO
A Pepsi commercial featuring Mansfield and his neighbor Eric, as well as Bills fan-favorite Stevie Johnson, will air during this weekend’s Bills vs. Jets game.
Check out the commercial here:
More Sports News
- Gonzaga and Baylor to face off in rare top-2 meeting
- No. 2 Baylor uses stout defense to get past No. 5 Illinois
- Missouri builds big lead, holds off No. 21 Oregon in Omaha
- Schwarber, Bradley, Duvall among 59 cut in pandemic fallout
- Siena men’s basketball talk scheduling challenges, shaking off rust in first media availability since quarantine
- Saratoga Springs announces small business grant program, up to $10,000 available per grant
- 12/03/2020: A nice warm up with more sunshine today
- WATCH: Obama urges closer look at the phrase ‘defund the police’
- Two Albany men arraigned in local murder case, charged with multiple felonies
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns