ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — An organization that specializes in providing adoption services is opening a satellite office in the Capital Region.
Spence-Chapin Services to Families and Children offers adoption and adoption support services for families looking to grow. Their headquarters is in Manhattan.
The organization provides post-adoption services, including a mentorship program for adoptees in their teens.
More from NEWS10
- Police charge Albany man in connection with May shooting incident
- Parents lobbying for remote learning in Massachusetts
- PSP Frackville release more information on bus crash that injured 32 people, multiple in critical condition
- Photos: 4 famous giant trees unharmed by Sequoia National Park fire, fate of others unknown
- Warren County COVID update for Sept. 20