SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR) — Syracuse Police responded to a shooting with injuries reported on Sabine Street just after 6:30 p.m. on Monday, officials said.
According to police, around the same time, a 31-year-old man was privately transported to Upstate Hospital with a gunshot wound to the butt.
The victim is expected to survive, and multiple casings were located on the scene, police said. Several houses and a vehicle were also struck by gunfire, according to officials.
- Teen organizes sleep-out in Bennington, urges governor to help homeless
- Chemung County Torture-Murder suspects transferred to Chemung County Jail
- Impacts of the Pandemic: Mental Health
- Snoop Dogg, Martha Stewart to host new ‘very tasty’ Halloween baking challenge
- Great Danes fall to #5 Villanova in the rain