ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A new state order requiring 14-days of quarantine after traveling to a state with a high coronavirus infection rate could impact New Yorkers’ benefits.
The order also states that New Yorkers who take non-work related trips to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Utah and Texas and then return would lose their sick leave and paid benefits.
The new orders are being sent to all airports to make travelers aware of the new consequences.
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace hosts Bunks Across America to help children in need
- Local organizations work together to keep Albany beautiful
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Coronavirus exposure at Crossgates Mall
- NY Blitz Fantasy Spotlight: Week 3