ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The New York State Assembly passed a resolution on Wednesday to honor the life of Kirk Douglas.
Douglas died on February 5 at the age of 103.
Assemblyman Angelo Santabarbara, who represents the City of Amsterdam where Douglas was born, said the resolution is a small token of appreciation for all that the actor did in the community.
- Saints, Pickett pull off buzzer-beating victory
- RPI hockey shuts out Harvard, 2-0
- Lake George tops Maple Hill in quarterfinals
- Hoosick Falls knocks off Catskill
- Rensselear stuns Voorheesville in double OT