ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The New York State Assembly passed a resolution on Wednesday to honor the life of Kirk Douglas.
Douglas died on February 5 at the age of 103.
Assemblyman Angelo Santabarbara, who represents the City of Amsterdam where Douglas was born, said the resolution is a small token of appreciation for all that the actor did in the community.
- Data shows 4th of July was busy travel day despite pandemic
- Local village pays resident’s bills
- Rotterdam’s Via Port Mall reopens
- Mueller defends Russia probe, says Stone remains a felon
- Jehovah’s Witnesses cancel in-person conventions worldwide, will stream online in 100 languages