ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Attorney General Letitia James are appealing a decision against state limit on wedding sizes.
Recently, a judge ruled in favor of a couple’s lawsuit against the 50-person maximum at a wedding and instead allowed 50 percent of that venue’s capacity to attend.
The state said the judge incorrectly assumed that a gathering at 50 percent capacity at a restaurant is equivalent to ordinary restaurant dining.
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
- Arrest made in Schenectady homicide investigation
- Commission on Presidential Debates to make format changes following first Trump-Biden debate
- Award-winning Cooper’s Cave pub to close indefinitely in Glens Falls
- While statewide coronavirus positive cases is slightly down, Cuomo reminds New Yorkers to wear a mask