NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Police have announced they are suspending some services across the state due to coronavirus concerns.
Until further notice, State Police will not be doing employment fingerprinting or child safety seat checks at their stations.
- Republican Party opens poll to vote on nominees for governor
- Can COVID vaccines be mandated?
- Cohoes Police announce two drug arrests
- Local fire departments making push for volunteers ahead of RecruitNY this weekend
- Cruz joins call for Biden to fix breaches in border levee before hurricane season in South Texas