ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The lawsuit filed by the National Rifle Association (NRA) against Governor Cuomo has been dismissed. The lawsuit stemmed from challenging the constitutionality of Executive Order 202.8, which required gun shops and ammunition manufacturers to reduce their in-person workforce by 100%. The suit was dismissed in it its entirety.
Read the full decision below:
- Bills give up a 25-point lead but escape with a win over the Rams to start 3-0
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Confirmed case of coronavirus at BCHS