NEW YORK STATE (NEWS10) – The jackpot for tonight’s Mega Millions drawing is now $447 million. The $15 million jump is due to brisk sales across all 47 participating lottery jurisdictions.
Tickets for tonight’s drawing can be purchased until 10:45 p.m. for the drawing to be televised at 11 p.m.
To play Mega Millions, players must select five numbers from 1 to 70 and one number from 1 to 25 for the Mega Ball. To win the Mega Millions jackpot, a player must match the six numbers on their ticket to the six-number combination drawn at random.
A Mega Millions prize of any amount may be claimed up to one year from the date of the drawing.
- UAlbany falls to Maine in game one
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- Bus driver in dramatic bridge plunge says it ‘just took off’
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- 1/16/2021: Unsettled and Windy for Sunday