NEW YORK (NEWS10) — The Manhattan District Attorney’s Office has reopened a case against a gynecologist accused of sexually abusing 19 patients, including the wife of former presidential candidate Andrew Yang.
Dr. Robert Hadden pleaded guilty in 2016 to Criminal Sexual Contact and Forcible Touching. He also gave up his medical license as part of a deal to keep him out of prison.
Since then, dozens of women have come forward with allegations. In January, Evelyn Yang told CNN that Hadden assaulted her in 2012.
Two prosecutors have been assigned to re-examine the case.
- Should you wear mask in public if not sick with coronavirus?
- Hospitals overflowing with bodies as virus deaths surge in New York City
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers
- 4/1/2020: Cool start, but more sun and warmer temps on the way
- Member of the 1985 national championship team impressed with turnaround