“A lot of people were binge-watching shows during quarantine. I watched a series that I absolutely loved. It was an hour-long dramedy called, ‘The Daily Press Conferences of Governor Andrew Cuomo.'”
Mullaney hit on everything New Yorkers have seen during Cuomo’s briefings, from his family issues, to his daughter’s boyfriend, to his energy announcing what day it is.
“I am worried that when the coronavirus is over that Cuomo won’t realize that his show is over.”
- Rensselaer County seeing highest number of coronavirus cases since pandemic began
- Next generation of philanthropists prepare for Giving Tuesday
- Getting in the holiday spirit at Christmas Land
- Siena basketball legend Tay Fisher helps launch KeyBank Assists initiative
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations