ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — In today’s installment of “Gov. Cuomo Knows Best,” the governor discusses the impacts of isolation on New Yorkers. He also says that once a vulnerable individual contracts the disease, a “cure” is very difficult to come by.
Take a look at the governor’s slides from Sunday, April 5.
Although Cuomo’s presentation includes an official listing of coronavirus cases across the state, we have a breakdown of additional numbers that come directly from counties, which are slightly more current:
|County||Total Confirmed Cases||Deaths|
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Superintendent: Whitehall left in the dark weeks after storm damaged school
- New invasives plan to keep watch from on high on Adirondack hemlock trees
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election