(NEWS10) — A prominent New York State leader has lost his father to COVID-19.
Anthony Molinaro, the father of 2018 New York State Governor candidate Marc Molinaro, has died from the virus.
Marc Molinaro is the Dutchess County Executive. Friday night, he posted photos of his father on Twitter with a statement that reads in part:
“I already miss my father but confidently know of his love for my sisters, their mom, my brother and me. And we are grateful for the moments and memories we shared.”
- Water main break in Cohoes
- Cuomo issues Executive Order for international travelers
- Candy factory giveaway: Willy Wonka-like ‘golden ticket’ search begins this week
- National Coffee Day: Freebies and deals from Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and more
- Social Dilemma: Is it considered cheap to use a gift card you received to buy a gift for someone else?