(WSYR-TV) — Paul and Cheryl Molesky, from Central New York, have confirmed that they tested negative for the coronavirus.
There were taken off the cruise ship docked off the cost of Japan where many of those passengers tested positive for coronavirus.
Paul’s brother and sister-in-law, Cindy and Pete Molesky of Rome, also tested negative.
They also said that their quarantine is set to end on March 2 before they are officially in the clear.
- Siena basketball likely to open season on Thanksgiving
- Maple Hill, Greenville advance to Patroon Conference girls soccer final
- Lark Street Restaurant week to help small businesses
- Tickets sold-out for Saratoga Spooktacular
- U Albany ramps up COVID-19 testing to prevent community spread