A person would be able to grow up to six plants at a time. There would also be a 12-plant limit for each household. Only certified patients or their caregivers would be allowed to grow the plant. These regulations will now be subject to a 60-day period for public comment.
- Rochester hospitals pause, limit elective, semi-elective surgeries due to COVID-19 spike
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: Bills vs. Patriots
- Nunes to resign from Congress, become CEO of Trump media firm
- Dictionary.com names word of the year for 2021: ‘Allyship’
- Some local businesses concerned about supply chain ahead of styrofoam ban