The new bill would amend the state penal law to establish a drive-by shooting as being defined when a person with the intent of causing the death of another person discharges a firearm from a motor vehicle at another individual outside that vehicle.
The bill has been drafted and will be formally introduced and assigned to a Senate committee in the coming days.
- Social Dilemma-Does a celebrity endorsement for a politician sway your vote?
- 10/30/2020: It’s the first snow of the season
- Master it with Mary: Three last-minute DIY Halloween decorations
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season