ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — New York is implementing new 10 p.m. curfews on bars and restaurants, gyms, and even house parties, due to COVID-19 cases rising once again. It comes as the Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse areas are all now facing “yellow zone” micro-cluster restrictions. But these precautionary measures are all temporary stopgaps against the virus, as Upstate University Hospital’s Dr. Stephen Thomas has been chosen as lead principal investigator for Pfizer/BioNTech’s global phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine trial, to prevent people from getting sick.
- Albany Symphony nominated for a GRAMMY, 5th time in seven years
- US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead, Dr. Fauci says
- Holiday travel results in higher gas prices, but still low compared to 2019
- McRib returns this week: McDonald’s fan-fave back for 1st time in 8 years
- Gov. Scott wants Vermonters to “light the way” this holiday season