NEW YORK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — New York Attorney General Letitia James is expected to make an announcement regarding sexual harassment in the construction industry Monday afternoon.
The event will be streamed online at ag.ny.gov/livestream.
- Amsterdam taking steps to reduce lead in water system
- WATCH LIVE: Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era
- Bills LB A.J. Klein excited to play in Sean McDermott’s defense again
- Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan says “Not one more,” as city leaders address the ongoing gun violence
- Structure fire at fined Schoharie County summer camp